Looking for adventure? There are myriad exciting things to do on Catalina Island that will get your adrenaline pumping and your heart racing. With activities on both land and sea, this list of activities on Catalina will inspire you to plan your next island escape.
- Ziplining – Consistently rated as a top activity, ziplining on Catalina Island provides the best of both worlds: a heart-pumping, high-speed adventure and the chance to learn more about this fascinating Southern California destination.
- Scuba-diving – Catalina Island’s crystal clear waters attract divers from around the world. Not certified? No worries. Try Discover Scuba.
- Jet skis – Plot your own course with a Catalina Island jet ski rental and explore the Pacific on a fast paced personal watercraft.
- Parasailing – Soar above the sea while enjoying the view from more than 500 feet above the ocean. Parasailing can be experiencing with a friend – or two.
- Off-road adventuring – Get off the beaten path and enjoy Catalina Island wildlife and wild places. Adventure touring is available either by Jeep or Hummer.
- Get wet – Scuba isn’t the only way to experience Catalina Island’s exhilarating underwater world. Take a guided snorkel trip or try Snuba, which allows you walk on the bottom while supplied with air from the surface.
- Relax – After all that adventure you’re going to want a chance to unwind. There’s no better way to de-stress than with a massage.