Explore Catalina Island’s coastline on the ocean and high above it with a kayak and parasail package. Enjoy two of the island’s top activities.
Catalina Guided Snorkel Eco Package
- Adult Ages 12-54
- Senior Ages 55+
- Child Ages 8-11
- Pricing includes City of Avalon admissions tax.
- A 4-person minimum is required to operate the Guided Snorkel Eco Tour. Should you have less than 4 guests in your party our team may reach out to you 72 hours in advance of your tour to reschedule or refund.
A Guided Snorkel Journey Through the Waters Around Catalina Island!
- This guided snorkel tour in the Casino Point Dive Park is a must for anyone who loves the ocean.
- You will be surrounded by local aquatic life, kelp and fish while an informative guide shows off Catalina’s fascinating marine life.
- The dive park is a well-established marine preserve and offers an abundance of local aquatic life like the colorful garibaldi.
- Look for schooling blacksmith, kelp bass, bat rays, and maybe even a giant black sea bass.
- Our kelp gardens, clear water beautiful marine life will make this an awesome Catalina memory.
*Refunds & exchanges are subject to availability. Click here to read our cancellation policy.
8:50 AM: Check-in with Catalina Express, Downtown Long Beach Terminal
9:50 AM: Depart for Catalina Island
11:05 AM: Arrive on Catalina Island
11:05 AM – 1:30 PM: Shop or enjoy lunch
1:45 PM: Check-in with Catalina Divers Supply at the Casino Dive Park (behind the Casino Building)
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Enjoy your Guided Snorkeling Tour
4:00 – 7:15 PM: Explore Catalina Island
7:15 PM: Check-in with Catalina Express
7:45 PM: Depart from Avalon to Long Beach
9:00 PM: Arrive in Long Beach
Please note, this is a sample itinerary. Your final itinerary will be sent to you in your confirmation email.
This guided tour of the Catalina Dive Park will take you on a memorable adventure as you explore our underwater gardens and learn about the local marine eco-system from our professionally trained instructors.
All snorkeling equipment is provided – mask, snorkel, fins, and wetsuit. Bring a towel, bathing suit, and your sense of adventure. Check out the dive trailer for additional items you may want for your experience.
What you should know about this experience and COVID-19:
- Masks are mandatory for all guests
- Capacity is limited to allow for social distancing
- Additional sanitizing is happening regularly
For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck, or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour. Catalina Island weather may impact this excursion. Please contact us in the event of inclement weather.
Single Snorkeler Fee: The Guided Snorkel Eco Tour generally requires a minimum of 2 (two) guests to operate. In the event that your purchase does not meet the minimum and yours is the only purchase, there is a $20 individual diver fee. The Catalina Tours Reservations Team will contact you should this be the case to advise of the fee and confirm how you would like us to proceed or the Catalina Divers Supply Team will notify you upon check-in.
Bring your bathing suit to wear while snorkeling on Catalina Island. Bring a towel, sunscreen, sandals, or flip-flops, and a sweatshirt. Bring spending money (gratuities for diving crews are not included in tour cost). This is an open-air excursion. Expect sun exposure! Bring & wear sunscreen.
Refer to your customized itinerary we send you based on your departure port.
Where can I put my personal belongings while on tour?
Each location provides an area to store your belongings. It is always best to bring only necessities to your activity as storage space may be limited. Catalina Tours and its vendors are not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of personal property.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page.