Cruise through the scenic streets of Avalon on your own electric bike! Catalina Island bike rentals let you make the most of your time on the island.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Must be 18 years and older to ride e-bikes. Guests 16 & up can participate with a parent/guardian on tour (ID required).
Discover Catalina on a Guided Bike Tour
- This 10-mile tour includes views of Catalina Island’s incredible scenic coastlines and harbors.
- See beautiful vistas and Catalina Island landmarks – enjoy the most breathtaking scenic photo opportunities that Avalon has to offer.
- Feel the thrill and the fun of riding an electric bike with one of our friendly, knowledgeable local guides.
- Purchase includes entrance to the Wrigley Memorial & Botanic Gardens plus a Buffalo Milk – Catalina’s signature cocktail (21&over).
*Refunds & exchanges are subject to availability. Click here to read our cancellation policy.
An AMAZING way to experience Catalina’s historical landmarks and breathtaking views from the seat of your own state of the art electric bike. This awesome 2-hour, 10-mile guided electric bike tour is an adventurous way to tour Avalon. This adventure offers the most scenic photo opportunities that our island has to offer. Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with general information, a safety briefing, and a local tour guide to make your adventure exceptional! Included in your purchase of this tour is entrance to the Wrigley Memorial & Botanic Gardens & a Buffalo Milk – Catalina’s signature cocktail (21 & over), non- alcohol substitutions available.
Do we receive training? All guests must know how to ride a bike prior to check-in. Bike riding instruction will not be provided as part of the rental. All guests must be able to hold up the bike on their own. Safety equipment is included.
Electric bikes may not operate in inclement weather for safety reasons. Weather may impact this excursion. Please contact us in the event of inclement weather. Electric bikes must remain within the city limits of Avalon (see map upon check-in for area of operation).
For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour. Participants must be able to ride and balance bike on their own. This activity is generally not wheelchair accessible. Minimum age to participate is 18 years of age. All participants must know how to ride a bike.
Please Note: There is a 2-guest minimum for this tour to operate.
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes based on the season. High heels are not recommended. Check the Catalina Island weather forecast and dress appropriately. Gratuity for your guide is not included but is accepted and greatly appreciated!
Electric Bike Rentals
Catalina Island Jet Ski & Electric Bike Rentals
101 Pebbly Beach Road, Avalon, CA 90704
Can I ride an electric bike in the rain?
For safety reasons, electric bikes do not operate when the ground is wet. Cancellation of your rental is at the discretion on the vendor.
How far is the electric bike rental office from certain areas?
Walking time to common locations:
- Cabrillo Mole Area: 3-4 minutes
- Basketball/Volleyball/Old Ben Park Area: 1-2 minutes
- Green Pleasure Pier/Island Tour Plaza: 5-6 minutes
- Casino Building: 10-15 minutes
- Descanso Beach: 15-20 minutes
Is there food provided with my electric bike rental? Can I eat and drink while on my bike?
While food is not provided, you are welcome to enjoy food and beverage during the duration of your rental. Just make sure you are operating the bike safely and pulling over to enjoy your food or beverage.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page.