Explore Catalina Island’s coastline on the ocean and high above it with a kayak and parasail package. Enjoy two of the island’s top activities.
- Adult Ages 12-54
- Child Ages 8-11
- Senior Ages 55+
- Package includes 2-hour Jeep Eco Tour - upgrade to 3-hour tour available for an additional $39 per person.
Catalina Island Jeep Tour & Sea Excursion
- Experience the best of land & sea with two top-rated things to do on Catalina Island.
- Spend a carefree day on Catalina Island – we will build your itinerary just for you.
- Keep an eye out for wildlife: garibaldi, North American Bison, Catalina Island fox, and more.
- Make your booking experience hassle-free with help from our Catalina Island reservations team.
- Round-trip Catalina Island ferry transportation is included in this land and sea day excursion.
- Catalina naturalists will fill your Eco Tour experience with fascinating facts & wonderful stories.
- Enjoy a cruise through Avalon Harbor at the conclusion of your Undersea Tour.
- Watch the feeding frenzy as schools of fish go crazy for food from above on the Undersea Tour.
- Choose between the 2- or 3-hour version – each takes a different route through the Catalina Island.
*Refunds & exchanges are subject to availability. Click here to read our cancellation policy.
7:15 AM: Check in at Catalina Express, Downtown Long Beach Terminal
8:15 AM: Depart for Catalina Island
9:30 AM: Arrive Catalina Island
9:30 AM – 10:45 AM: Free time
10:45 AM: – Check in for Catalina Undersea Expedition
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: Undersea Expedition
11:45 AM – 2:55 PM: Grab some lunch & relax
2:55 PM: Check in at the Catalina Conservancy for the two-hour Jeep tour
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Jeep Tour
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Open time for dinner and shopping
7:00 PM: Check in with Catalina Express
7:30 PM: Depart from Avalon to Long Beach aboard Catalina Express
8:45 PM: – Arrival Time
Please note, this is a sample itinerary. Your final itinerary will be sent to you in your confirmation email.
Choice of departure point (several options available) may change the rate of your package pricing, departure time, return time, and activity times. Please make sure to refer to your custom itinerary for the details of your specific booking.
Undersea Semi-Submersible Expedition: Experience underwater sights from aboard the Sea Wolf semi-submersible. Come face-to-face with Catalina’s abundant marine life by cruising five feet underwater in a spacious, climate-controlled cabin. Every passenger has their own seat and porthole plus you’re free to roam about the cabin seeking other viewpoints.
Jeep Eco Tour: On your Jeep Eco Tour, you may encounter bald eagles, Santa Catalina Island fox, Catalina ground squirrel and our newly named US landmark mammal, the American bison, along with rare plants and historical sites. Your guide is a Catalina Island Conservancy naturalist, so you have the best person at your fingertips! This package includes the 2-hour Eco Tour. If you would like to reserve the 3-hour experience instead, make sure to clarify your request when you speak to your Catalina Tours reservationist.
- Children over 6 years of age & over 60 pounds are permitted on the Jeep Eco Tour (due to state DMV laws).
- Expectant mothers should not ride due to the nature of the roads.
- All guests must be able to use ramps and stairs to enter and exit the Undersea Semi-Submersible Expedition.
- All guests must be able to use stairs/steps to enter and exit the Jeep Eco Tour.
- For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by these adventures
- The Jeep Eco Tour travels on steep, narrow, winding, bumpy, dusty, scenic mountain roads. These roads may be paved or dirt — please plan accordingly.
- The Undersea Semi-Submersible is an ocean-going vessel. Guests who are prone to motion sickness or claustrophobia may wish not to participate.
Wear comfortable clothes for the season you are visiting Catalina Island. High heels are not recommended as you will be on a boat. You may want to bring a sweatshirt or light jacket as the weather on Catalina Island can be variable. The Jeep Eco Tour is an open-aired vehicle. Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen are recommended throughout the year. Please note gratuity for the driver/guide is not included in this package.
Refer to your customized itinerary we send you based on your departure port.